Snoozer Orthopedic Lounger Dog Beds Small ALL Fabric
The Snoozer Ortho Lounger is built around a 3-inch convoluted, egg shell and medical grade foam pad to provide first class support and comfort for your pet.
Snoozer Small Orthopedic Lounger Dog Bed Features:
- Available in 4 different sizes and mixed color selections (see other products of interest for sherpa tops)
- The dog bed cover is zippered for easy removal and is washable.
- Water resistant all fabric or sherpa lambskin and choice of fabric color
- Top quality orthopedic dog bed
The Snoozer Ortho Lounger Dog Beds are Available in Four Sizes:
- Small Dog Beds - 22L x 15W x 3Thick - Pets up to 25 Pounds - viewing dog bed
- Medium Dog Beds - 26L x 18W x 3Thick - Pets up to 40 Pounds
- Large Dog Beds - 36L x 23W x 3Thick - Pets up to 85 Pounds
- Extra Large Dog Beds - 42L x 26W x 3Thick - Pets up to 140 Pounds
Snoozer Ortho Lounger Dog Bed Colors:
We are sorry we do not have an image of the Snoozer ALL Fabric Orthopedic Dog Bed!
- All Navy Fabric
- All Seafoam Fabric
- All Blue Plaid Fabric
- All Colonial Plaid Fabric
What size dog bed is right for your pet?
There are three rules of thumb often used when selecting a dog bed.
- Measure Your Pet Lying Down
- Use the Weight of the Pet
- When in doubt get the larger dog bed , not the smaller size dog bed
In general we believe that measuring your pet lying down as he is normally accustomed to lying, is the best way.
- Measure from nose or front legs, to back legs or rump; add 9 to 12.
- Pick the size of the dog bed that will best fit those measurements, remembering that round dog bed measurements are in diameter (width across the circle).
- Using weight, with some judgment, use the following guidelines
- Small Dog Beds - Pets up to 25 Pounds
- Medium Dog Beds - Pets up to 40 Pounds
- Large Dog Beds - Pets up to 85 Pounds
- Extra Large Dog Beds - Pets up to 140 Pounds
Weight is always an estimate; for best results... Always Measure Your Pet.