5PAN_METAL Metal Pan 5PAN Midwest Replacement Dog Crate Pan 46-3/8 x 28-1/4 x 1
5PAN_METAL Metal Replacement Dog Crate Pan for Midwest 5PAN
The 5PAN_METAL replacement dog crate pan fits the following Midwest Dog Crate Models:
- 89, 1048, 1148, 25ECN, 89C (approx. size dog crate 48 x 30) (Pan Size 46 3/8" x 28 1/4" x 1")
*Note: The dog crate replacement pan shown might be a slightly different shape from actual dog crate replacement pan. The image is to show you that you are purchasing a dog crate replacement tray for a Midwest cage. These dog crate replacement trays and pans are designed to fit Midwest crates but the trays 'might' fit other brands. We can not guarantee this dog crate replacement tray will fit all crates so please be sure to check the measurement of the dog crate replacement pan.
- metal dog crate trays pans are heavy-duty
- 26 gauge steel
- Galvanized or Stainless
- smooth, hemmed edges for strength and safety
- We can discount most pan prices when ordering multiple metal pans. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org include the pans you want to order (both pan number and quantity) as well as the zip code where the pans are shipping
- Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian customers will be emailed shipping charge for approval before shipping
*addition for some USA State
Metal Dog Crate Pans Trays Measuring:
- If you have an existing dog crate tray - measure the dog crate pan length and width
- Don't have an existing dog crate tray to measure.
- Measure the width of the opening where the dog crate tray slides into the dog crate, this is the width. Allow enough room on your measurement to slide the crate pan into the dog crate.
- Next, measure the maximum length the dog crate pan can be when the dog crate pan slides into the dog crate.
- Reminder: look for any obstructions (wire or dog crate pins) when measuring the length and make sure the dog crate pan door can be closed.
||$86.00 - $127.00
Click for larger image
| (Options marked with * are required) |
Add to Wish List
$86.00 - $127.00