28PAN_METAL Metal Dog Crate Pan Tray Midwest 36-inch iCrate 35 x 21-5/8 x 1
Metal Dog Crate Pan Tray for Midwest 36-inch iCrate
28PAN_Metal Dog Crate Pan Features:
- metal dog crate trays pans are heavy-duty, 22 gauge galvanized steel
- smooth, hemmed edges for strength and safety
- Fits Midwest Crate Models: 1336TD, iCrate 1536, iCrate 1536DD, ACE-436, ACE-436DD
- Also can be used by Midwest Dog Crate that used the 3PAN measuring 35-1/8" x 21-3/8" x 1" - Models 1036, 1136, 23ECN, 36C, 36ZN, SL35T
- Optional stainless steel metal pan
- Metal Replacement Pan measures 35" x 21-5/8" x 1"
- We can discount most pan prices when ordering multiple metal pans. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org include the pans you want to order (both pan number and quantity) as well as the zip code where the pans are shipping
- Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian customers will be emailed shipping charge for approval before shipping
*addition for some USA State
36-inch Long & Under Custom Galvanized Metal Dog Crate Pans Trays Measuring:
- If you have an existing dog crate tray - measure the dog crate pan length and width
- Don't have an existing dog crate tray to measure.
- Measure the width of the opening where the dog crate tray slides into the dog crate, this is the width. Allow enough room on your measurement to slide the crate pan into the dog crate.
- Next, measure the maximum length the dog crate pan can be when the dog crate pan slides into the dog crate.
- Reminder: look for any obstructions (wire or dog crate pins) when measuring the length and make sure the dog crate pan door can be closed.
||$68.00 - $92.00
Click for larger image
| (Options marked with * are required) |
Add to Wish List
$68.00 - $92.00