Metal Dog Crate Pan Tray for Midwest 48-inch 10PAN
Galvanized Metal Dog Crate Pan Tray for Midwest 48-inch Crates using 10PAN
Galvanized Metal Dog Crate Pan Tray for Midwest 48-inch Crates using 10PAN Overview:
10PAN_Metal dog crate replacement trays and pans fit the following Midwest models:
- metal dog crate trays pans are heavy-duty, 26 gauge galvanized steel
- smooth, hemmed edges for strength and safety
- stainless steel dog crate pan available (see 10PAN_SS)
- customers needing a 48-inch metal crate tray other than this size see custom_mp_48
- 1248, 1348TD, 1548, 1548DD, 1648, 1648DD, 1648UL, 1748/DT/CC2/DD2, Ovation 1948 models, 510, 610, 710BK, 748UP (approx. crate size 48 x 30
- Dog Crate Pan Measures 46 7/8" x 29 1/8" x 1"
Galvanized Metal Dog Crate Pan Tray for Midwest 48-inch Crates using 10PAN Measuring:
- If you have an existing dog crate tray - measure the dog crate pan length and width
- Don't have an existing dog crate tray to measure.
- Measure the width of the opening where the dog crate tray slides into the dog crate, this is the width. Allow enough room on your measurement to slide the crate pan into the dog crate.
- Next, measure the maximum length the dog crate pan can be when the dog crate pan slides into the dog crate.
- Reminder: look for any obstructions (wire or dog crate pins) when measuring the length and make sure the dog crate pan door can be closed.
Riveted corner protrude maybe 1/32-inch
Click for larger image
Add to Wish List