Snoozer Lounger Orthopedic Dog Bed Large 36-inch Black Sherpa Top
The Snoozer Ortho Lounger is built around a 3-inch convoluted, egg shell and medical grade foam pad to provide first class support and comfort for your pet.
Snoozer Lounger Orthopedic Dog Bed Large 36-inch Black Sherpa Top Features:
- Available in 4 different sizes - the top is black sherpa with color choices for side and bottom.
- The dog bed cover is zippered for easy removal and is washable.
- Orthopedic Dog Bed available in water resistant all fabric or sherpa lambskin and your choice of fabric (see products of interest).
- Made by O'Donnell industries a leader quality pet beds.
The Snoozer Orthopedic Lounger Dog Beds are Available in Four Sizes:
- Small Dog Beds - 15 x 22 - Pets up to 25 Pounds
- Medium Dog Beds - 18 x 26 - Pets up to 40 Pounds
- Large Dog Beds - 23 x 36 - Pets up to 85 Pounds - viewing this orthopedic dog bed
- Extra Large Dog Beds - 26 x 42 - Pets up to 140 Pounds
Snoozer Lounger Orthopedic Dog Bed Large 36-inch Black Sherpa Top Colors:
What size dog bed is right for your pet?
There are three rules of thumb often used when selecting a dog bed.
- Measure Your Pet Lying Down
- Use the Weight of the Pet
- When in doubt get the larger dog bed , not the smaller size dog bed
In general we believe that measuring your pet lying down as he is normally accustomed to lying, is the best way.
- Measure from nose or front legs, to back legs or rump; add 9 to 12.
- Pick the size of the dog bed that will best fit those measurements, remembering that round dog bed measurements are in diameter (width across the circle).
- Using weight, with some judgment, use the following guidelines
- Small Dog Beds - Pets up to 25 Pounds
- Medium Dog Beds - Pets up to 40 Pounds
- Large Dog Beds - Pets up to 85 Pounds
- Extra Large Dog Beds - Pets up to 140 Pounds
Weight is always an estimate; for best results... Always Measure Your Pet.