Snoozer Pet Couch Dog Beds by Snoozer Pet Beds - Large
The Pet Couch Dog Bed gives your pet a warm, inviting, comfortable feeling as they rest or sleep.
Our Snoozer pet couch dog bed is made with a Sherpa interior. The foam form pet bed is sure to provide your pet with a comfortable place to relax. The pet couch dog bed is available in 5 sizes fitting just about any size pet. The Snoozer couch pet bed comes in a variety of bed cover colors so you can be sure to find the right match for you and your pet. Dog Bed includes 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty.
Snoozer Pet Couch Large Dog Bed features:
- The Pet Couch comes with a faux lambskin interior
- The cover is removable and washable for easy care
- The high side walls highlight the wonderful poly-cotton fabric
- Available in over 20 Awesome Colors!
- 1 Yr. Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Small Snoozer Pet Couch Dog Bed sizes:
- Small Dog Beds - 15Lx19Wx8H- outside top; 11x15 inside SN-701XX
- Medium Dog Beds - 19Lx23Wx10H- outside top; 14x19 inside SN-702XX
- Large Dog Beds - 24Lx25Wx10H- outside top; 20x21 inside (viewing)
- XLarge Dog Beds - 26Lx31Wx10H- outside top; 22x27 inside SN-704XX
- Giant (XXLarge) Dog Beds - 30Lx40Wx10H- outside top; 28x38 inside SN-705XX
Large Couch Dog Bed Color Choices:
What size dog bed is right for your pet?
There are three rules of thumb often used when selecting a dog bed.
- Measure Your Pet Lying Down
- Use the Weight of the Pet
- When in doubt get the larger dog bed, not the smaller size dog bed
In general we believe that measuring your pet lying down as he is normally accustomed to lying, is the best way.
- Measure from nose or front legs, to back legs or rump; add 9 to 12.
- Pick the size of the dog bed that will best fit those measurements, remembering that round dog bed measurements are in diameter (width across the circle).
- Using weight, with some judgment, use the following guidelines
- Small Dog Beds - pets up to 25 lbs
- Medium Dog Beds - pets up to 40 lbs
- Large Dog Beds - pets up to 85 lbs
- Extra Large Dog Beds - pets up to 140 lbs
Weight is always an estimate; for best results...... Always Measure Your Pet.