SportDog SportHunter 3/4-Mile Remote Dog Training Collar Transmitter
SportDOG SportHunter Dog Training Dog Collar & Transmitter SD-1225 is ideal for training in the yard, field, or for hunting with mid-range working dogs. Both the dog transmitter and receiver are waterproof and submersible.
SportDOG SportHunter Dog Training Dog Collar & Transmitter SD-1225 can be expanded to control up to 3 dogs by adding SportDOG SDR-A Add-A-Dog Collar. The comfortable "soft coat" dog training transmitter finish makes this unit a pleasure to handle. This is dog training gear the way you would design it.
You can customize your SportDOG SportHunter Dog Training Dog Collar & Transmitter SD-1225 to match your training preferences. This shock collar comes set up in the standard 8-level continuous + 8-level momentary stimulation one dog collar with a non-stimulation tone button, but it can easily be changed into 7 different modes with different button configurations including vibration. The low continuous stimulation levels and gradual increases between levels on the SD-1225 are particularly useful with sensitive dogs or breeds.
SD-1225 SportDOG SportHunter Dog Training Dog Collar & Transmitter Features:
- Waterproof and submersible Collar and Transmitter
- No external collar antenna to get hung up
- 3/4 mile range
- SD-1225 is expandable to use with up to 3 dogs using SDR-A
- Push-button ON/OFF switch activated at the collar
- Customizable transmitter settings - choose from 7 pre-set modes
- Up to 16 levels of continuous stimulation and 8 levels of momentary stimulation in 1-dog mode
- Up to 8 levels of continuous stimulation in multi-dog mode
- Instantly change stimulation intensity from the transmitter (tactile dial)
- Tone only option (1-dog mode only)
- Vibration only option (1-dog mode only)
- Rechargeable, user replaceable Lithium Ion batteries in collar and transmitter
- Two Hour Rapid Charge system
- Docking station collar charger
- Low Battery Detect indicators on both transmitter and receiver
- Owners Manual