Merry Dog Cage White Wood-like Crate Cover
Merry Wire Dog Crate is now available in a White stain, as well as, the original Cherry color (MPXC001). Dog Crate and Plastic Tray add style and functionality to your home. The design takes the traditional airy wire crate making an elegant wooden frame furniture piece for your home.The wooden dog crate frame is perfect for use as a end table, night stand or free standing and the wire crate still gives your pet visibility. If you have 2 dogs put two together end to end and create a coffee table dog crate center piece. Removable plastic crate tray and removable front panel make cleaning a breeze. This dog crate cover can be used with the elegant wood frame or by itself for transportation. Wooden crate cover can be easily assembled and disassembled, no hardware is required. Now you can give your pet a place of his own that fits in perfectly with your home decor.
Merry Dog Cage White Wood like Crate Cover Features:
- Solid Wood-like Dog Crate Cover comes with a metal dog crate turns your pets cage into a functional “table” surface while its
original structure is kept intact to keep the pet confined.
- Easy assembly & disassemble as needed.
- No hardware required.
- Improves functionality & appearance of pet crate without limiting visibility.
- Includes removable plastic tray.
- Dog Crate with 2 Doors: front & side.
- Also, available in Cherry color, product MPXC001.
Merry Dog Cage White Wood like Crate Cover Size: (interior sizes are approximate)
- Small Wooden Dog Crate:
- interior 24" x 18" x 19"
- exterior 27.2"L x 20.7"W x 22"H
- door 13.8" x 11.5"
- pets to 25lbs
- Medium Wooden Dog Crate: Backorder ETA 3/25/2021
- interior 30" x 19" x 21"
- exterior 32.7"L x 21.7"W x 23.2"H
- door 15" x 13"
- pets to 55lbs
- Large Wooden Dog Crate:
- interior 41" x 26" x 29"
- exterior 43.4"L x 30"W x 30.1"H
- door 23" x 16"
- pets to 100lbs
Merry Dog Cage White Wood like Crate Cover Color:
Merry Dog Cage White Wood like Crate Cover Information:
Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure. MDF is generally denser than plywood.