D.T. Systems H2O 1 Mile Remote Trainer H2O-1810 Plus
D.T. Systems H2O 1 Mile Remote Dog Trainer H2O-1810 PLUS
The D.T. Systems H2O-1800 Dog Trainer series has an 1800 yard (1 mile) range and come with completely waterproof and rechargeable (Ni-MH batteries) transmitter and collar units. The D.T. Systems H2O-1800 Series comes in three versions. The one you are viewing is the H2O1810-PLUS Nick Stimulation and Continuous Stimulation.
Other D.T. Remote Dog Training Systems available:
- H2O1820-PLUS H2O 1820 PLUS remote dog trainer comes with Nick Stimulation, Continuous Stimulation and Positive Vibration
- H2O1830-PLUS remote dog trainer comes with Nick Stimulation, Continuous Stimulation, and our Jump Stimulation and Rise Stimulation
- H2O1850-PLUS remote dog trainer comes with Nick Stimulation, Continuous Stimulation, and a Beeper/Locator.
D.T. Systems H2O 1 Mile Dog Remote Trainer H2O-1810 PLUS features:
- 1800 Yard (1 Mile) Range
- 1 Black Training Dog Collar included
- Supports up to 3 dogs (Add-On Collars Sold Separately)
- 16 Levels of Intensity adjusted from the Transmitter
- Digital Technology to Maximize Power
- Maxx-Range Internal Collar Antenna System
- Gentle Touch System Extra Mild Stimulation
- Built-In Safety Shut-Off
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery System
- Completely Waterproof Transmitters and Collars
D.T. Systems Remote Dog Trainer Overview:
The Jump Stimulation* is a great feature for training methods that involve “jumping” frequently between two different stimulation levels. As before, you can set a level of intensity to the Nick or Continuous Stimulation buttons that is appropriate for training your dog. The Jump Stimulation button allows you to set a second, self-programmed stimulation level higher or lower than your normal intensity level setting. Applying a correction at the right intensity level quickly and timely is paramount in dog training with e-collars. With the Jump Stimulation feature, you won’t have to have to fumble around with the stimulation setting at the time that the correction is needed, so the chances of applying a stimulation too late or at the wrong intensity level are virtually eliminated. The Jump Stimulation is also useful in emergency or dangerous situations when your dog is excited and not responding to the normal stimulation level. If you do not have time to increase the intensity level in these situations, the Jump Stimulation is a fast and convenient way to get your dog's attention before the situation gets out of hand.
Another great feature is Rise Stimulation*. The Rise Stimulation button continuously increases the stimulation level until the button is released. This allows you to hold the Rise button until he/she notices a response from the dog, essentially allowing the dog to choose the appropriate level of stimulation. Prior to the Rise Stimulation, dog trainers had to guess at the correct stimulation level for individual dogs. With Rise Stimulation, the dog responds to a level that matches his temperament.
||$229.99 - $429.97
Click for larger image
Add to Wish List
$229.99 - $429.97